Monitoring helps with branding and marketing and can help identify quality control or customer care problems that may have gone unnoticed. With social media being one of the most powerful pieces in marketing your business, its important to know just what is being said about your company and its products. Try these free monitoring tools to find out just how impressive your online presence is:
- Google Alerts- Searches through news, web, blogs, micro-blogs, images, and video then sends you email alerts.
- Social Mention- Searches through news, web, blogs, micro-blogs, images, and video then ranks your popularity.
- Klout – Klout provides influencer scores by topic. Find out where you rank for your business’ keywords.
- Addict-o-Matic- search matches across blogs, Twitter, Digg, Flickr and more.
- TweetReach – find out how influential you are on Twitter by seeing how far your tweets travel.
- Social Seek- Get all the latest tweets, news, videos, photos, and more on any topic you want in one place.
- Hootsuite- Monitor your social media buzz across multiple web services including Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, WordPress, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
- TwitterCounter- Best site to monitor Twitter stats.
- Peerindex – use this tool to measure your online authority and who your brand advocates are.
What tools are you using to monitor your digital presence?